5-ingredient Jelly Tots cookies
Make these crunchy cookies (with a chewy surprise!) for your next picnic or birthday party, or fill a glass jar for a pretty hostess gift.
- 1 cup (250g) butter, softened
- ½ cup (60g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- 1⅓ cups (175g) flour
- 1 packet (100g) Original Jelly Tots or Craziberries Jelly Tots
- Grease a large baking tray.
- Cream butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy, then add vanilla essence.
- Sift in flour and beat until just incorporated.
- Add Jelly Tots and fold in until combined.
- Roll into equal-sized balls, place on baking tray and press down to flatten slightly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies turn a light golden colour.
- Cool slightly on baking tray before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
What you need
Jelly Tots Craziberries 100g
Original Jelly Tots 100g