Strawberry marshmallow mousse
Brighten up your picnic with these easy-to-make popcorn balls. Play around with different mmmMallows flavours to create exciting tastes and colours. If you only have white marshmallows on hand, add a drop of food colouring. Stir in some sweets for extra texture, if you like.
- 2½ slabs (200g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) strawberry milk
- 1 cup (100g) chopped pink mmmMallows
- 1 cup (250ml) fresh cream
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Fresh strawberry slices, for serving
- Heat chocolate, strawberry milk and marshmallows in a dry, heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, stirring until melted and smooth (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream to soft peaks and fold through strawberry-chocolate mixture.
- Pour into glasses or bowls and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sliced strawberry.
What you need
Heavenly Ivory Cream 80g
mmmMallows Pink & White 150g